Monday, June 27, 2011

A Mistress in the making

Hard to admit now, but my first impulse was to rush into bdsm... as a sub! Yes, after but a few weeks in SL, I entered the City of Kasra as a kajira. I had never heard of Gorean stuff before and thought it would be great fun being a city slave, used and entertained by anybody who came by... Well, it turned out that particular kind of rp soon was quite boring, people thinking about sex but never doing it, and I used to wander away to other skies, which, of course, was forbidden, so I was ejected with no regrets whatsoever.
That's how I came to meet my first real Mistress, Miss Cloudy W. She taught me a lot about bdsm and I did serve her with delight, even when she avowed she actually was a man, no poblem, I then became a sub to her/his male avi, Master Keyser J, who was quite good too. During the moments they were not online, I used to walk around and try to be dominant. At first, I was not quite successful, but as time went by, I guess I became more efficient, and when I left the service of the Master, I came to be more dominant and less submissive. And much more gorgeous, since they gave me my present body and hair, which bring joy and desire to all those who behold them.
And I was then helped by a new lucky disovery. I found, quite by chance, a place called Victorian Discipline. It was all I had ever dreamed of!!! A stylish place, with lavish furniture, fancy clothes, nice people, strict doms and obedient subs. The owner of the house, Miss Carat R, became my personal friend and is still one of the persons I cherish most in SL (if you read these lines, Carat, I love you and your warm kisses!!!), and she appointed me Governess. I played my role with pleasure and zeal, testing my own dominant abilities, developping them to extents never dreamed of before. I discovered I prefered playing with boys, making them crawl at my feet, play with themselves, then denying them any access to my body, even a glimpse at my nakedness. As a rule, I never (or very, very seldom) allow subs to please me sexually, even if a girl's mouth who emotes well may sometimes be quite a treat. But that's rare. However, I found you could ask a lot from many subs, up to making boys drink their own Seed in a cup or lick it on a girl's body! Some seem reluctant at first, making faces, finding it slimy and bitter, others drink it delightedly, enjoying the salty taste and being happy to please a Mistress who's asking them for something so perverse...
Well, let's admit it: yes, I am a perv, there's no denying it. Yes I like to make boys kneel naked and hard before me, make them beg me to whip them then thank me, use my gloved hand or booted foot to play with their Shaft, or denying them release... I love to have a crew of naked slaves around me longing for my orders, I crave for manly embraces when I make male slaves fuck with eachother to entertain me, forgetting all shame and letting me decide on their having orgasms or not...
I also roamed around, trying to join a Gorean place, but once again I was ejected for taking trips out of the city; well, who could blame me? Gorean rp is sooooooooooooo boring! Waiting for someone to pass by, emoting, filling cups and listening to idle talk is not my cup of tea. And in those times, Victorian Discipline attracted a lot of curious people; some stayed, others never came back, but the team was great and we had wonderful scenes, so that's where I used to spend most of my times. When a new applicant came to serve as a student, I had them strip naked so they could undrestand who ruled.
A strange thing then happened: I've always been a great fan of Anne Rice, both for her vampire stories and erotic novels. So when I discovered there was a SIM based on her Beauty series, I couldn't help but join. I got there as a Princess. Some explanation? Yes: Beautydom is a medieval place where Tributes from surrounding kingdoms, young princes and princess, are sent to serve for three years as slaves: they may sweep floors, serve in the tavern, but mostly they are sexually used by Nobles who can ask them for anything. Tributes are to be naked all the time, boys must be hard and girls wet, always ready to serve whoever desires to use them. Bisexuality may be demanded, spankings, whippings and punishements of all kinds are a daily chore, the worst being the 'impalement' (see what I mean?) on a long-shafted statue in the middle of the public place for all to see.
I signed up there as a Tribute. I went there on the first day, stark naked but for a fur-cloak I was given to shade me from the cold and snow. A lady gathered some of us girls, explained the rules... Dear, how I got bored!!! I just could not serve anymore! Being a Mistress for so long had prevented me from going back to a submissive situation... I WAS a domme, whetever I wanted to do... So better accept it, and I came back to Beautydom as a Countess in a long dress, ready to be obeyed at all costs.
Next time I'll tell you one of the adventures I lived as Countess Dorina...

No comments:

Post a Comment